Rehana is an Industrial Organizational Psychologist with 7 years of experience in providing services to individuals and organizations. She strives to help develop leaders, teams and individuals using solution-focused methodology so organizations can meet and exceed their potential.
Experienced in individual assessment, measurement and evaluation, facilitation and organizational development, Rehana helps leaders identify problems, conceptualize solutions and evaluate results. She achieves this through creating supportive partnerships with executives, business owners and leaders to help them explore their passions, amplify their strengths and overcome obstacles.
Rehana holds a Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Hofstra in New York, a Master’s degree from the New School for Social Research in New York and a Bachelor’s degree from MacEwan University in Edmonton. Rehana is also an International Coaching Federation trained coach from Erickson International, as well as an Erickson Professional Coach.
Coaching Program Design and Delivery
- Experience in developing and delivering customized coaching programs geared to enhance engagement, communication and feedback.
- Skilled in a variety of solution-focused coaching tools designed to help leaders and teams overcome obstacles and achieve their goals both personally and professionally.
- Experienced in conducting a variety of assessment tools.
- Proficient in organizational consultation services, including creating and delivering training programs, conducting individual assessments, job analysis, and designing and analyzing surveys.
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring individuals to achieve desired career goals.
Training and Facilitation
- Skilled in designing and delivering customized training programs based on organizational needs.
- Facilitation experience in a university setting, developing a dynamic learning environment that consisted of various teaching methods to convey complex information to students.
Rehana is a member of the International Coaching Federation as well as the Director of Membership for the International Coaching Federation Calgary Chapter. Rehana is also a member of the Society of Industrial Organizational Psychologists.