ELOISE MOODIE, MA
Eloise Moodie is a Management Consultant who has 15 years of experience in the areas of employee and leadership assessment, training and development. She also has a strong interest in the related topic of organizational assessment and the design and implementation of employee surveys.
Eloise has worked as a member of strategic human resources teams as a consultant to a variety of private and public sector clients. She is known for combining her business acumen with her specialized training in Industrial Organizational Psychology to develop practical, valid and reliable solutions for:
- Selecting, administering and interpreting psychometric measurement tools for the purpose of developing leaders and future leaders
- Developing, customizing and facilitating leadership training and skills workshops
- Coaching and developing leaders, future leaders and individual contributors
- Administering and interpreting 360 degree feedback instruments
- Conducting team level assessments, follow up coaching and team development activities
- Creating, administering and interpreting Organizational Climate Surveys
Eloise earned a Master of Arts degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology from the University of Western Ontario. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Calgary.