The Leadership Success Group Speakers Register includes some of Alberta’s finest leadership experts, trainers and consultants for conferences, meetings, seminars and other events. Our roster includes highly regarded leadership thinkers whose insights on many leadership topics will help create an organization that changes challenges into success, gets extraordinary things accomplished and inspires others.
Our speakers are available for a full range of time from lunch time speakers to all-day sessions and are able to share their experience and expertise on many topics including:
Best Practices for Personal and Professional Leadership
- Getting Things Done through Influence
- Mentoring in the Workplace
- Tell Me A Story: Storytelling in the Workplace
- Multigenerational Workplaces
- Leadership Ethics
- Bringing Your Best to Everyday Life – Be a Positive Contributor
- Leaving Your Leadership Legacy – Pay It Forward
- Power of a Positive Attitude
- Motivating and Leading People from a Distance
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Managing Teleworkers: Tips and Strategies
- Succession Planning: Using Leadership Assessments to Identify and
- Develop your Future Leaders
- Facilitating Public Dialogue and Engagement
- Is It Time for a Team Tune-Up?
- Managing Behaviours Beyond the Interview
- Success in Planning
Click here to see more details about each topic.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (587) 354-3444 to find out more.