The Leadership Success Group employs skilled Industrial/Organizational psychology Consultants who possess considerable training and experience in the use of psychometric assessments. These in-depth assessments allow us to accurately identify the talents and developmental opportunities of current and potential leaders in the following categories:
- Individual contributors being considered for their first supervisory positions
- Supervisors or team leads being considered for mid-level management roles
- Managers being considered for higher level positions, such as Directors or VPs
- VPs being considered for SVP or higher-level leadership roles (e.g., CEO)
The purpose for conducting leadership assessments include:
- Career development– planning leader’s career path within an organization to foster higher levels of engagement and position them for continued success
- Succession planning– using assessment results to determine ideal candidates for succession in your organization
At The Leadership Success Group, we use a variety of highly specialized, valid and reliable assessment tools, including:
- Behavioural-based, structured interviews
- Personality assessments (we use a range of in-depth tools that require graduate level psychology training to interpret)
- Leadership-style inventories
- Conflict-style inventories
- Work simulations
- Cognitive ability and problem-solving tests
Organizational Climate Surveys
The Leadership Success Group also offers comprehensive and customized organizational climate surveys designed to assess the health and culture of a work environment. Employee opinions towards various aspects of the organization are collected anonymously and analyzed, facilitating an understanding of perceived strengths, areas for development, and opportunities for targeted improvements.
In addition to conducting comprehensive leadership development assessments, we also facilitate 360° feedback for individual leaders as well as management teams. These multi-rater evaluation tools help us to better understand the impact that a leader’s behaviours and actions have on others, which allows for a more in-depth leadership assessment.
We take the time to understand your organization, challenges you might face and goals you’d like to achieve by determining an effective leadership assessment strategy.
To find out more about assessments for leadership development and succession planning, please contact us at email@example.com or (587) 354-3444 to find out more.