The Leadership Success Group Speakers’ Register includes some of Alberta’s finest leadership experts, trainers and consultants that can speak at conferences, meetings, seminars and other events on a variety of topics. Our roster includes highly experts whose insights on leadership topics will help inspire an organization to turn challenges into successes, achieve results and inspires others.
Our speakers are available from lunch time sessions to all-day events and can share their experience and expertise on:
- Leadership and emotional intelligence
- Getting things done through influence
- Mentoring in the workplace
- Tell me a story: Storytelling in the workplace
- Multigenerational workplaces
- Leadership ethics
- Bringing your best to everyday life: Be a positive contributor
- Leaving your leadership legacy: Pay it forward
- Power of a positive attitude
- Motivating and leading people from a distance
- Leading virtual teams
- Managing teleworkers: Tips and strategies
- Succession planning: Using leadership assessments to identify and develop talent
- Facilitating Public Dialogue and Engagement
- Is it time for a team tune-up?
- Managing Behaviours Beyond the Interview
- Success in Planning
Click here to see more details about each topic.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (587) 354-3444 to find out more.