Emergenetics Meeting of the Minds
The Leadership Success Group would like to invite you to join us for an upcoming Meeting of the Minds Workshop.
What is Emergenetics?
Technically, Emergenetics is a brain-based psychometric assessment that highlights thinking and behavior. Practically, it is a shortcut to clarity and results. Socially, it improves communication, collaboration and strengthens relationships. Conceptually, it provides endless opportunities to improve everything.
The Bottom Line: Emergenetics accelerates success for individuals, teams and strengthens organizational cultures.
What Can I Expect?
A fun and action-packed learning experience designed to bring you into the world of Emergenetics.
Participants of this program will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others
- Learn ways to communicate more effectively
- Understand others’ perception of you
- Explore this assessment for potential use in your organization
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals interested in understanding how to be more effective at work and at home.
- Leaders who want to develop a more cohesive team through improved communication and collaboration
- Consultants or Trainers looking for a neuroscience-based tool that resonates with both people and organizations
- Human Resources Professionals looking to expand their toolbox and acquire 3.5 CPHR CPD’s
Date & Time: Friday, June 21st (7:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
7:00am – 7:30am Continental Breakfast | 7:30am – 12:00pm Meeting of the Minds Workshop
Place: Calgary Petroleum Club – 319 5 Ave SW, Calgary- Trophy Lounge
Facilitators: Dr. Laura Hambley Lovett, Ph.D., R. Psych. and Aaron Telnes, MC, Registered Provisional Psychologist
Investment: Early Bird Fee (before May 31st) $249 + GST |(after May 31st) $299 + GST
Includes your Emergenetics profile, workshop, and supplies
“This tool is by far one of the best assessments to hit our market in recent years”
Aly Bandali, CPHR, Past Chair of Human Resources Institute of Alberta (HRIA)